March 22, 2011

Cute Kid Quote of the Day

This quote brought to you by the baby of the family, who is currently finishing up Kindergarten:
"Momma, I know how to count by twenty."
"Really," I said, "Can you count by twenty for me?"
(Skip counting by twenty was not part of the Kindergarten curriculum)
He promptly counted by twenty up to one hundred. I told him he did a great job and asked him who had taught him that, intending to praise the teacher.
"My brain." he replied.

For more frivolity, check out Mercy Me's Cover Tune Grab Bag of "Eye of the Tiger". It is pretty funny/silly. They also did a good cover of "Obla-Di, Obla-Da" with the help of the other bands traveling together in the Rock and Worship road show. Just don't listen to too many Cover Tune Grab Bag videos or you might have "The Cover Tune Grab Bag" song stuck in your head. Like me.

No comments: