November 24, 2011

Happy Thanskgiving

Dear God,

Thank you so much for the family you have given me and the incredible love they have shown me.  Thank you for helping me show love to them, both who are easy to love and those who are difficult, so that we know how much You love us, Your Difficult Children.  Thank you so much for all the friends you have brought my way to encourage me and challenge me and help me laugh.  Thank you for the brothers and sisters in Christ with which You have surrounded me, showing me that your Spirit can make family where there are no blood ties.  I praise you for the wonderful way you have made us and all of creation and how You care for us daily, whether we acknowledge you or not.  Please forgive me for not spending more time with You, the one who consistently loves me perfectly and never lets go or walks away from me.

All my love,
Kris

No comments: